Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blue Sunday


I'm so blue. i feel dissapointed with myself. i got some bad score on my mid terms :( eventhough it's not under the kkm. i still felt dissapointed with that. but not only me that felt dissapointed, my teacher said so. I usually good at this subject and always get a high score. i don't know why it can be like this. this ismy punishment because playing to hard. and foget to study. i know this is my fault. But i really thank to my mom, she didn't mad at me beacuse i get a bad score eventhough i know she's a little dissapointed too:(



Studded denim vest - GOWIGASA , lace tank top - Novel.mice , blue cat skirt - Thailand unbranded , mini skirt bag - christ boutique
 

And, guess what? my Indonesian teacher said that the biggest score on our indonesian's mid terms was 76!! just 2 TWO PERSON GOT 76. oh my,it's okay i didn't get 76, but please let me get 75 -_- it's really a bad score, and i really never understand why we should have indonesian subject when everyday we always speak indonesian.it's suck.  
 



 
i'm really feeling blue with this. :( yea, i hope my mid terms report won't be bad just because this suck score. i really hate mid terms.it's really hard to get a good score on my mid terms. i don't know why,i always have a little problem with my mid test. i always lost my concentration on my mid terms, i don't know why i felt that nevous.hiks
 
that's all. i'm going to have dinner with my parents in 5 minuetes. so, thanks for reading and enjoy my selca photos. ily <3
 


 
'take a deep breath, it's just a bad day not a bad life' - mom
xo, R♥


8 comments:

  1. Vestnya keren^^ love your outfit...dari Indo juga kan ? Salam kenal :D follow blogku juga yaa

    charmingberryz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya, uda aku follow ya. follow balik juga dong :D
      makasi-makasi, aku psen dr gowigasa tp gatau masih ready apa ud sold out.
      Btw, i love your blog :D

      Delete
    2. aku kok ga nemu 'join this site' button nya ya? :/ bentar2 :D spike cap nya keren tuh, tp uda booked ><
      makasih x_x haha, ada twitt? km dr mana asalnya? :)

      Delete
    3. coba aja di dashboard blog km, klik 'add' di dkt all blogs. Abs itu tggl msukin alamat web nya :D
      Ada, @ribkamalise.
      Byr lbh enam kt ngobrol di email aja ya:)
      Email aku aja ntr ak bales ribka.malise@yahoo.com
      Thanks <3

      Delete
  2. your outfit looks amazing *_* your blog is so lovely and interesting *_* maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, i have visited your blog too. really love all of your outfit, you look so gorgeous and really pretty!
      follow for follow, kay? :)
      i have follow you btw

      Delete
  3. Such a great post dear, me likey ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much ^^
      Sure, follow me back, kay? :)

      Delete