Friday, October 5, 2012

Hello October!

yayyy, it's October already! what a fresh October and finally i can write a new post here. anyeong~
i've done all of my mid test today, i know i have a really hard week. this midterm i have 3 subjects in a day, and all of this just make me having a panda eyes T_T

Carrie Top Creme- GOWIGASA, Skirt - Foreign Label, Vintage Bag- Thailand unbranded, Heels - i design and made it.

i was in hurry when i do my blog photoshoot. Because i'm going to have my late lunch with my mom, and going to watch a movie to cheering me up after stressing with this 2 difficult subject in my midterm.Well, my mom always know what i need :p
 
 
 with my cute little animal ><
 Ring - Oasp
 
 
 
 I design this by myself.
My Carrie Top Creme from gowigasa
 
Sorry for the blur photo, i take this in a hurry. promised to give you the good photo of mine. See ya!

 
Xo, R♥ 

4 comments:

  1. Cute shoes and top :)! xo

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Specially the top and shoes <3

    Kisses!
    http://fashionable-book.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete