Saturday, October 27, 2012

Wet already!

Hello, it's been a while since i updated  my last post. i'm really sorry for that. i'm really having a hard week, either the season on my country has changed, it's wet! and that's mean the weather is cool, and i can't stand with cool. cool always bring sickness to me, either flu or cold. and i've been busy preparing for my story telling competition next week. well actually this is the first time i join in story telling competition. i've join a speech cometition once when i was in primary school. well thanks for my native(he's from philipina) teacher, who believed in me and asking me to join story telling competition and i'm the only one student that he choose for the first time. but the bad thing he's gone to singapore last thursday and leaving me here, alone to preparing my competition, so pity._. but anyway i'm really thankful to him.
 
well, what's about your country? it's still hot or it's been coller? yeah, mine is getting cool. and i should wearing my dad's sweater again(it's because his sweater was so warm and so comfortable!). and because it's changed to a new weather, i have a new sense of fashion, it more looks so simple, but that's so comfortable!

 
top - the executive , skirt - cloth-inc , bag - mayonette
 
it is such a comfortable outfit and really match for my fashion sense this week. anyway,getting more feminim is okay right? :) and actually,these days i always prefer to watching running man(korean variety show), reading neither novel nor comic, playing with my cuttie dolls, and drinking a hot tea. it feels so comfortable, and it's good for our body.

 

isn't that cute to read novel with my little panda? cuteee>.< that panda was my birthday gift from my close friend, really thanks very much! ^^

 
 
 
well,in this raining day, it just remembering me of  IU songs "rain drop" and you should heard it this song was good. i love all of IU songs, the meaning was everything that inside my heart and also her voice is really good!
 
anyway, in the end i just wanna say happy birthday to my prettiest-gorgeous cousin! klik here to open her blog. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY COUSIN~

xo,R♥ 

25 comments:

  1. I love it! You have a great blog <3

    Would you like to follow each other? ;)

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woww cii ><
    Keren!! Ciyuss :p #plak #sokimut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Aku lagi bagi-bagi E.L.F STUDIO 100 ENDLESS EYES PRO EYESHADOW PALETTE A LIMITED EDITION loh....

    check it out here....

    http://plumblush.blogspot.com/2012/10/elf-giveaway-contest.html

    Ditunggu kedatangannya....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your outfit and the panda stuff toy. I also listen to IU's music and I'm more into Good Day. :)

    -Aya <3

    Mind if we follow each others blog? :)
    www.ayapimentel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such lovely outfit! you are so tall and have good proportion :)

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your top and skirt :D
    you look totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kawaiii Outfits! and you're so cute *w*
    Take care <33

    ReplyDelete