Thursday, November 15, 2012

Decided to come back


I'm back!!! it's been a long time since i haven't post anything yet from my last post. it's been such a busy weekforme these days. yap another competition. i join a speech contest last tuesdayactually. but i'm lost.because i haven't practice anything yet for my speech since i got sick. yeah, i got sick this last 3 days. i having an stomachace since i have maag(again) and also my blood tension was really low. it's just 90/60 and i'm nearly fainted T.T
 
Nevermind,but i'm HERE! there's so many people and my friend said that 'why don't you updated a new post again?' 'i missed your post on your blog' 'when you startblogging again?' 'blahblahblah'*touched* thanks for missing me anyway but now i decided to come back and i'm here and this is my post about my outfit today when i'm going to have a little vacation with my little doggy, mommy and daddy to spend a day with.
 
 
i really need to wear some comfy and simple outfit today. so i choose a super comfy t-shirt from bershka. and actually i'm really in love with the cool things style on my t-shirt! and also a comfy outfit never looks perfect with my little vintage box bag! it's small, cute and vintage!!
 
 studded on my t-shirt! <3
 
 
Create your own style. let it be unique for yourself and yet indentifiable for others! <3
Anyway, i have to go now. see you soon and promise i won't absent from my blog post again. love you bloggers!
 
xo,R♥ 

37 comments:

  1. IN LOVE WITH YOUR PETIT BAG ❤
    that's super cute as you too! :D
    good luck with your competition :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. your outfit is sooo cute! and so are you :3
    anyway, i hope you can visit my blog too and follow dear :>

    xoxo,
    Rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | TUMBLR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment! ;) you're so cuteee! Love your bag <3
    Sure! A follow for follow will be great, following you now!
    Good luck for your competition! x

    claraangwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. super thanks! :)
      Anyway, i have follow your blog too ;)

      Delete
  5. I love your little vintage bag, :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi honey! i just found your blog and i really like! it's super cool :) what do you think about following each other?

    ♥ also, i have a INTERNATIONAL giveaway going on, you can win a pair of biker boots worth 95€, and if you win you can choose the color (camel, brown or black :D

    much love,
    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're a cutie :3 i like your bag dear. mind to follow each other? leave a comment on my blog if you do and i'll follow you back :)
    keep in touch dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey ribka, i wanna follow you but i didn't find the GFC follow button :)

      Delete
    2. well, just open your blogger home. and there's an 'add' button. klik that and write my blog's web and done ;)

      Delete
  8. love your bag ! :D

    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for dropping by my blog earlier!:D

    Wow you look extra cute with the beanies and the bag!<3
    I've followed you via GFC, btw :D
    Talk to you later~

    http://stardust-wishes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! I love that jumper.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So stunning!

    Why don't we follow each other? :)

    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! And tell me if you already done it, kay? :)

      Delete
  12. love your shorts and the bag :)

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, finally i can follow yours hihi, so if you dont mind you can follow mine too now :D

    www.mygnails.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  14. u look amazing! love all these photos and the teddy bear is so cute!


    xoxo, Eliza
    Bread and Butter Blog

    ReplyDelete