Monday, December 17, 2012

Christmas don't be late

 

you better watch out! you better not cry! better not pout!i'm telling you why. SANTA IS COMING IN H-8!!!!!!!!!



well. ok. christmas is not about santa, it's about Jesus Christ who born to the world and bring a joy for all of us. and time is way too fast, i didn't realise it's almost the end of the year, so you better not cry, smile to ended this year! and speak of christmas, have you got your early christmas present? i've got one from my mom and dad, and it's really special!

i'm going to travel to vietnam tomorrow!!!


well,it's the best present i ever had, but still i have one list wishes that may not come true :( but, finally! i'll go to vietnam tomorrow for my christmas holiday, and it will be fun!


but they said, the world will end on this 21 December. many people still believe it but not me. and if it's true, i won't worry 'cause i have Jesus on my life now :) but still everygirl hoping that they will got a text message on 21th december like this "if world end today, i just want to let you know that i love you" aw. it's way too sweet <3


and for the photos i'm really sorry because i can't take with a dark light, don't know why. i already turn off allof the light. and also i take that photos in about 10.30 p.m last night. and last night was raining so hard to welcoming the brand new day!
and anyway, i'm learning some dance move right now since i'm crazy with boA song "only one" and the dance move was great!watch this~


well, happy holiday!
xo,R♥ 

19 comments:

  1. such cute photos with all thse xms lights! :)
    would u like to follow each other?

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant find ur follow button, where is it? :) thanks btw!

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool lights :) and I've followed u dear mind to folback me??

    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. too cute! <3
    anyway, thanks for your advice :) i'm following you right now xx
    have a great day!

    xx,
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice photos, and have a fun trip tommorow! :)

    anatakusuma
    http://www.anatakusuma.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics and I am waiting for Christmas. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww. you're so cute!!! I love this post! makes me really feel that Christmas is definitely here! haha :) Advanced Merry Christmas! :)

    xoxo,
    Rae :3
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love those fairy lights a lot!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a nice trip then!

    Join my Christmas Giveaway worth IDR 200.000 PICNIC VOUCHERS for 2 winners HERE

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah your photos here playing with the colorful xmas tree lamps, look like pics I found in tumblr : so pretty and lovely! happy holiday and have a nice trip :)

    I'm holding a beauty giveaway, win etude, skinfood, and face shop products (for 3 winner), click here :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy holiday! cute pictures!

    www.sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this post and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's cool eon! :D
    NB : Jangan lupa bawa oleh-oleh hihihi XP #kidding

    ReplyDelete